1. Your Vacation Club Vouchers that you receive in your membership package do not expire and can be used at a time that suits you. This is subject to the terms & conditions displayed for each resort listing. The rates displayed in our Resort Guide and on our web site are valid until 31/03/19 unless otherwise specified. After this date, the rates may change and the current rates of the day can then be found on our web site at www.affordableholidays.com.au.
Your Cashvantage Membership is valid for twelve Months from the date that you join and this membership will guarantee you access to our very lowest negotiated rates of the day (subject to terms & conditions listed on the web site).
1a. Resort Certificates expire on the date specified on the Certificate.
2. Each time you want to take advantage of an offer available on the Affordable Holidays Vacation Club web site, you will be required to redeem a Vacation Club Voucher/s. The number of vouchers to be redeemed will be clearly displayed with the rates for the individual resort. If you do not have your voucher/s when you check-in, the resort staff may not honour the Vacation Club Member rate and you may be charged the full resort rate applicable at the time of your stay.
3. We use the term "Resort" to refer to all styles of accommodation that is advertised in your Vacation Club Member's Guide and on our web site. While we do offer alternative styles of accommodation including, B&B's, Guest Houses, Hotels, Motels, Villas & Lodges, the term resort is used as a reference only.
4. Availability & Allocation. Availability & Allocation. All bookings with a resort are subject availability and room allocation. As our member rates are so heavily discounted, some rooms may not be available at these promotional prices.
5. Refunds & Cancellation Policy. A standard 'cooling off' period is available. All requests for a Cancellation/Refund should be forwarded in writing and are subject to Fair Trading guidelines. After a Cancellation/Refund is determined, refunds will only be made after the product is returned. We reserve the right to recover additional costs should the product be returned incomplete, damaged or destroyed in any way.
To request a Cancellation/Refund please contact Affordable Holidays Customer Care at either of the following:
Phone: Aust 1800 773 656. NZ 0800 89 6060
Post: PO Box 445 Maroochydore Qld 4558
Fax: 61 7 5479 1673
|Get a Vacation Club Voucher
If you haven't already purchased Vacation Club Vouchers, contact Affordable Holidays on:
- Australia - 1800 773 656
- New Zealand - 0800 89 60 60
If you have got Vacation Club Vouchers then you're on your way.
| Choose a Resort
Get Excited and Dream up your Perfect Vacation! We've made it easy by supplying you with a complete Resorts Guide on this website, which lists resorts, locations, rates, savings, features, facilities and much more. Click here to search our web site for what YOU want.
| Book your Holiday
Your vacation is only a phone call away! Follow the instruction on the rates or reservations page for your resort then sit back, relax and prepare to enjoy the Experience without the Expense!
|For terms and conditions please click here|